Teens aren't respected, are they?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soy el chaca

+24
Constanza Nalli
Cami Toro
Paulino Roman
Javiera Cáceres
Rosita Godoy
Ninoska Palma
varinia mallea
Natalia Rubio
Diego Albornoz
Mauricio Trejo
Maria Jose Varas Trujillo
Diego Soto
Eduardo Osorio
vicente miranda
Camila Del Pilar Bravo
maria jose perez
felipe barahona
sebastian matute
asdasd
Marcela Rojas
consuelo sanchez
Maximiliano Díaz
Carol Barrera
claudio copier
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Soy el chaca - Page 2 Empty (:

Post  francisca duran Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:18 pm

I think that the teenagers haven`t been respected by the adults because they are left to go for his appearance, for his way of dressing, if they use piercings or tattooes, etc. But it doesn` t want to say that they should be bad persons or criminals, it forms a part of his freedom of expression and of his own identity. The adults have to stop being demage and to know them by inside first.

francisca duran

Back to top Go down

Soy el chaca - Page 2 Empty mmm... :)

Post  Javiera Reyes Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 am

I agree that adults are demaging and think without knowing teenagers inside. Many times teens have been dicriminated by their appearance, using piercings, tattoos or other accessories, or dress differently than others. Teens do it because it is their identity and most importantly it is part of their freedom of expression. Twisted Evil What a Face clown

Javiera Reyes

Back to top Go down

Soy el chaca - Page 2 Empty I agree, teens arent respected

Post  lucas orrego Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:29 am

Adults look only the teenagers appearance, and tha's bad. Because maybe the adults have forgotten that in some moment, they wanted to be different, too. And more bucks, wont make you a best person, but if a teenager dont want to be prejudged by the society, the teenager should wear that adults say him to wear!, That's frankly, stupid and if i want i will wear shaby clothes and I'll being the same person lol!

lucas orrego

Back to top Go down

Soy el chaca - Page 2 Empty camila soto

Post  camila soto Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:40 am

In my opinion teenagers Are not Respected Because, just look at your clothes, if they use piercing, hats, style hair cuts, etc.. And do not take time to meet people as they are in truth, because appearance is just a way to express and not a form of wanting to frighten or want to be judged by a low opinion of young demas.Muchos dress with some new trend like their blokes and think they look cool.

camila soto

Back to top Go down

Soy el chaca - Page 2 Empty KNOW BEFORE YOU JUDGE

Post  camila soto Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:45 am

In my opinion teenagers Are not Respected Because, just look at your clothes, if they use piercing, hats, style hair cuts, etc.. And do not take time to meet people as they are in truth, because appearance is just a way to express and not a form of wanting to frighten or want to be judged by a low opinion of young demas.Muchos dress with some new trend like their blokes and think they look cool.

camila soto

Back to top Go down

Soy el chaca - Page 2 Empty Re: Soy el chaca

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum